The MSXB 014 is now Obsolete. For all new systems, use one of the following instead.
- MSXB 076 (Channel-to-Channel Isolated
16-Bit Analog Output Signal Interface Modules, Eight Channels)
- MSXB 075 (Channel-to-Channel Isolated
16-Bit Analog Output Signal Interface Modules, Four Channels)
- MSXB 056 (16-Bit Analog Output Expansion
Those with systems using the MSXB014, who need support or upgrades, should contact their system supplier.
The MSXB 014 Analog Expansion Board provided 4 additional analog outputs. Up to 16 Analog Output Expansion Boards could be connected to a single DAP for a total of 64 additional output channels.
MSXB 014 provided 12-bit resolution. MSXB 022 provides 16-bit resolution.
MSXB 014 required cable MSCBL 036-01. Two or more units may be daisy-chained on cable MSCBL 036-xx.
- MSXB 014-01: Wago connection points
- MSXB 014-02: Wago connection points, external power
- MSXB 014-03: screw terminals
- MSXB 014-04: screw terminals, external power
Also was compatible with Obsolete ISA boards: DAP 1200a,
DAP 3200a, and