Data Acquisition Processors
Your access tools for data acquisition
DAPcell Basic Server provides straightforward access to each DAP board and xDAP system at your local machine, in concert with the DAPcell Client software. It is available with each DAPtools Basic download.
All versions of DAPcell, including DAPcell Basic Server, automatically provide data buffering services and device driver functions. These are isolated and not directly accessible from application software.
Features of DAPcell Basic Server
- A Control screen provides user control over the local DAPcell server, such as starting and stopping the server, adjusting the server's execution priority, or altering the permission level for remote clients to control the server.
- A Browser screen allows users to search for, display, configure, and control the Data Acquisition Processors and their servers installed on a local machine
- A Mapping screen provides easy user access to a utility program that helps create mappings between pre-defined DAPcell DAP names and customized names.
- A Modules screen provides users with easy control over installation of some DAPL downloadable modules.
- A Diagnostics screen provides access to utilities that help diagnose the behavior of each included Data
Acquisition Processor, such as checking the current consumption level of memory.
Review more about DAPcell and other DAPcell options.
Return to the Software page.