DAPL Data Transformation Commands
DAPL processing commands can perform intensive pre-processing, sending your applications clean data, ready to use.
- Compute the absolute values of a data stream.
- Restrict outlier values to a range.
- Compute running sums, continuously or over a window interval.
- Compute differences of successive values in a data stream.
- Sum the values in a data stream.
- Take the square root of values from a data stream.
- Convert complex number-pairs from rectangular to polar form.
- Compute the magnitude of a complex number-pair.
- Compute the phase angle of a complex number-pair or x-y coordinates.
- Rescale gain data to logarithmic units.
DSP transform and filtering commands also provide useful data transformations.
DAPL expression tasks can perform many useful data transformations defined in terms of ordinary logic and arithmetic.