DAPL System Commands
DAPL system commands are executed immediately. They provide configuration information and enable process control.
The following commands control activation and termination of processing.
- Start data input, output, or data processing.
- Stop data input, output, or data processing.
- Reset system, clearing all defined configurations.
- Delay interpreter operations to let a process complete.
The following commands support adjustments to the system configuration.
- Set and inspect certain global system options.
- Establish initial content in data pipes.
- Set the value of a shared variable or configuration constant.
The following commands support configuration management.
- Request a summary list of all available commands.
- Display information about selected configuration elements.
- Erase a user-defined element or command.
- Display DAP and DAPL version information.
- Display timing statistics for running tasks.